February 06, 2020
We are (mostly) packed and saying our goodbyes to our longtime home at 2 E. Read Street. BCF offices will close at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 13 for our move, and reopen at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, February 17 in our new location at 11 E. Mount Royal Avenue. Please keep in the mind the following as we undertake this office relocation:
- Phone numbers and email addresses remain the same.
- Our P.O. Box will remain the same. (As a reminder, checks should always be sent to P.O. Box 37422, Baltimore, MD, 21298-9388.)
- Donor Central will remain live and available to assist with your charitable giving.
- There will be a brief hold on processing grants during the week of the move. We will notify anyone impacted of the exact dates in advance of the hold.
- Follow us on social media or keep an eye on our website, www.bcf.org, for up-to-date information about our move. We are on Twitter @baltcommfdn, Facebook @baltimorecf, and LinkedIn.
- Be on the lookout for invitations to visit us in our new space once we are settled in.
Questions or concerns? Feel free to contact any member of the BCF team, or call donor services at 410-332-4171.