Upcoming Professional Advisor Events
January 30, 2018
BCF hosts and sponsors events that you may find to be a valuable resource as you work with your clients as you help them create their charitable giving plans.
- April 7, 2018 (9 am-3:30pm): Money Power Day. Looking for a way to give back? Join FPA of Maryland at Money Power Day! FPA-Maryland is joining the Baltimore CASH Campaign for the 13th annual Money Power Day, the region’s largest free financial fitness fair. More information.
- April 10, 2018: *Rescheduled from March 21, 2018* The Who, What, and When of Planned Gifts. Professional advisors are invited to this event offered by the Chesapeake Planned Giving Council; BCF is proud to be a sponsor of CPGC. More information.
- April 17, 2018 (8-10am): "LGBT Estate Planning & the Benefits of Marriage" presented by Lee Carpenter: This seminar will focus on the special concerns of the LGBT community when working with planning professionals. RSVP here.
- May 23, 2018 (7:30-9am): BCF Investment Briefing and Professional Advisor Recognition Society ceremony. BCF's annual Investment Briefing and Professional Advisor Recognition Society induction gives BCF's many stakeholders an opportunity to review the foundation's investment strategies and objectives. More information.
- October 18, 2018 Professional Advisors are invited to join BCF for a presentation from Amy Florian on multi-generational planning. More information.