Why Work With BCF
BCF is here to help you serve your clients better. We can help with philanthropic planning, adding value to your practice and your client relationships.
To draft a plan that's tailored to your client's particular needs, consult with BCF or invite us to join a meeting with your client. Always completely confidential, free, and without obligation.
Help for talking to clients about philanthropy
Research has shown that clients are not only open to discussing philanthropy with their advisors, they are hoping you will start the conversation. Not sure what your client thinks about giving? Try these ten questions that can get them talking. Plus, there are more ways to give than your clients may realize, so we offer a charitable checklist to make sure no opportunity is overlooked.
When is BCF a good fit? When your client . . .
- Wants to give back to the community
- Hopes to involve children in giving
- Has specific charitable goals or interests
- Is considering establishing a private foundation
- Wishes to include charity in an estate plan
- Is developing a corporate giving program
- Experiences a life event such as sale of a business or an inheritance
Tools you can use
Should you refer clients to BCF?
Attorney Chris Owens talks about why she refers clients to BCF.
See a list of your colleagues who refer clients to BCF.